To vote in the forthcoming local election in Sandwell you must be:
- 18 or over and
- Registered to vote.
and also be one of the following:
- a British citizen living in the UK
- a qualifying Commonwealth citizen living in the UK
- a citizen of the Republic of Ireland living in the UK
- a European Union citizen living in the UK
- someone registered to vote as a Crown Servant
- someone registered to vote as a service voter
If you or someone you know is a LibDem supporter and hasn’t registered to vote yet, please do it as soon as possible as the deadline for voter registration is midnight Friday 12 April.
You can register online at https:// www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
You will need:
- Your national insurance number
- Your date of birth
- Your address
If you do have a National Insurance number you can still register, but will may to provide further information. If this is the case, you will be contacted by the Elections Office.